Friday, September 16, 2005

I have to admit

Coolest Ever!

I'll let you soak that picture in.

- I think that Prince is the coolest.
Am I that big a fan? Sigh, yes I am. Make it quick...::zip!::

I still get the chills watching Purple Rain.
Best movie ever!
Yeah, it's cheesy, but man when he hits those chords at the outro solo to "Let's Go Crazy"... Who's better at guitar? You may like Tom Morello (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE), but there's no one who can match Prince's guitar playing in his time.

Except for this man:


And possibly this man:


Then we can talk Morello. (Let the hate mail fly. But you do know I like TM, right? C'mon he's a black dude who went to my alma mater and played with Dave Matthews!)
Cool pic though! I like his style!

- I was going to write a rant on how these guys broke up. But they've released a new album which we all should buy and go see...In Living Colour! (Cheap pun, I know.)
Black Rockers Rule!

- Now that I removed my x-box and tv from my room, I go to this website for fun: http://www.guitarshredshow.com/

ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD
Money Shot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home