Thursday, September 15, 2005

Sigh (The Picture Episode)



Isn't she beautiful? The one in purple, I mean.



I was actually drinking Ginger-Ale. Yet, on the screen it looks like something else. However, guess "who's two-sheets to the wind?" HINT: His shirt's un-tucked and he's walking away. It's amazing that you can tell, even in this still-photograph, that's he's been walking in circles.



I DON'T need to explain the sheer awesome-ness of this pictures. I'll be the next great superstar, just you wait.



Can't figure out which songs goes best with this picture. It's either "Lean Back" or Oasis's "So, Sally can wait. But don't look back in anger, I heard you say."



First joint-family dinner. No one got hurt (thankfully), and we may have been invited back to do this again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home