Thursday, September 01, 2005

WHAT??? WHAT??? WHAT???

Did I just hear that right? Someone on CNN is reporting that the Pentagon and the administration and Cheney are saying that people are too sympathetic to the victims, and not sympathetic towards the challenges the government faces. They argue that people are using this as an excuse to criticize the administration. But the CNN commentator Aaron Brown just said that most CNN viewers believe that if the president's name was "Clinton", then they would ask even tougher questions of that administration. Wow.

Well, good for Aaron Brown for editoralizing that it's very difficult to feel sorry for bureaucrats and easier to feel sympathy for the victims. And then with a shake of his head, he mutters, "I wonder why Cheney would say such a thing."

I know why, but I don't want to get into a shouting match with a man who would look down on me, even though he couldn't finish Yale. Stoopid yalie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home