Thursday, September 15, 2005

My Friend Who Has No Limits

So

A friend from college emails me this week. It was great hearing from him. This guy's amazing, not just because he was a fellow policy-wonk, BUT he also ran two marathons on consecutive weekends, and is a monster iron-man triathlete. Although, I think he's retired at the young age of 24. Still, you have to admire people who first seeks to find their limits, then pushes pass them. Not like me, no sir! I've been running pretty consistently this past month, and I still can't jog faster than people who can walk. It's sad.

What else is new? Well, I went to a wonderful wedding that deserves it's own blog entry. And Bragging to Children recently was accepted to Improv Boston's "Hump Night", which means we have 4 consecutive shows in the month of December on Wednesday (the Hump of the week day). Hooray comedy! And two of my skits made it to the show. Hooray Comedy! I just hope you laugh.

In other news, my girlfriend found the stash y'all. Yep, caught sticky-handed. But it's not the drug-stash, I'm not cool enough to do drugs, it's the, um, "video" stash. Right on my desktop too! It was kinda embarrassing, but also funny trying to explain what a "milf" was (basically, anyone over 21, so now the GF's calling her self a milf. She's yet to figure out the acronym. AND DON'T YOU TELL HER!)

But don't cry for me. I have back-up and back-ups to the back-up. And I can just re-find the treasure if it so pleases me (AND YOU KNOW IT DOES!).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha- I knew what a milf was before, and I am going to kill you if I find more "stashes."

4:12 PM, September 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home