Thursday, September 15, 2005

The Picture Episode II: Attack of the Scones


Med School Prom. Notice how I'm always winking. It's because I have a droopy-eye. But I think it's cool. The opposite of the Rock's "People's Eyebrow", I have the "Citizen's Eye Droop".


Whenever we're together, one of us always wears purple. We don't plan it, but I swear it seems like we alternate.


Yep. She likes her Chocolate men alright! (Notice how both of our hands are on her backside.)


Great dinner with some great friends. Wait, is John GQ-posing for the camera?


Only nerds would come to a wedding, sing karaoke, but use a palm-pilot to get the lyrics. Only nerds.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Here's a few other pics of you guys.

http://www.fooland.com/cherylandrob/r_subindex7

3:30 PM, September 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home