Thursday, September 15, 2005

Okay

5 new posts today. I hope that tides you over for a while. I even put a new picture in an older entry. See if you can find it. TREASURE HUNT!

Edit:
Hooray for Jomilkman for finding the picture! You win a chance to come over for a cheeseburger and play an hour of xbox.

Now, I'm going to add one more picture, but put it in the archives. See if you can find this:



Edit:
Wow. Somms wrecks shite up and finds the pictures. I'll leave it up to the rest of y'all to see if you can find it. But congrats to Somms and JoMilkman for finding the pictures first.

2 Comments:

Blogger jomilkman said...

it's on the "welcome back" post.

where's my prize?

12:27 PM, September 15, 2005  
Blogger Elliott said...

What the hell. If I knew there was a prize, I would've been all over this like Halliburton trolling for contracts in a disaster area.

'Spam' - August 11, 2005.

I would like my cheeseburger.

2:29 PM, September 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home