Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Angels in America

just saw the first three "Chapters" to Angels in America. We get the 2nd part in the mail soon. Very good, I'm digging the theology and political, um, ideas that are running through the play. It's curious as to making the main characters homosexual (although the playwright is gay). I wonder if this story is something you can only tell through the eyes of homosexual characters -- the fact that they can be white and a minority and religous allows for some interesting drama.

But enough of that stuff, did anyone see that woman who climbed up the scafolding at the stones concert, then when she fell and broke her ankle got mad at the police and paramedics?

I didn't see it, but my co-workers talk about it.

Why are there so many car commercials. How long do people's cars last for, 2 weeks? And I thought it was only my Dodge Stratus. "Fear me, I drive a stratus!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Elliott said...

No, no. It's "I drive -- I drive -- I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!!"

"I am a regional manager! People are afraid of me!!"

11:15 PM, August 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home