Wednesday, August 24, 2005

somms666.blogspot.com

So, E.Kim says the actual quote is:

"I drive -- I drive -- I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!!"

"I am a regional manager! People are afraid of me!!"

It's from the Best of Will Ferrell (honey, can we watch this clip?)

Please check out his blog to the right. He has a similar view point, ie: the world's against him (just kidding, it's against ME!).

(So, Somms, I just gave you 12 more readers. 8 of which already read your blog.)

It's beer, hooray beer!

Just an aside, why is that song "Take A Load off Fannie" part of that Jeans commercial?

And why does EVERY DANG PICTURE SLIDE SHOW of someone's wedding/vacation/bar mitzvah/funeral include the Van Halen song, "Higher..." the one where he's screaming "Higher, and higher..." over and over again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home