Thursday, September 01, 2005

Can You Dig It?....SUCKA!

I need a good catchphrase, like all great wrestlers do.

So the couple was doing it yesterday again. At least I think they were. All it takes is one loud, "YES!" and the "gulp! gulp! gulp!" sound of someone being, um, "moved" so much that they can't really make coherrent words. I came up with a funny skit for improv where I was thinking, "what if there's this man who's bragging to everyone about hearing his neighbor have loud sex, when it turns out he's actually having a heart attack, or a coronary, or a heart murmur." Or maybe cancer. Haven't figured out the punchline yet.

Had an mri to see if that would do something for my migraines. That's all I'm going to say. Actually no it's not. I realized how much of a claustophobe I am. I mean, my mind was freaking out. uh, but i'm better. i have comics.

my new roommate seems to be pretty chill so far.

that's it from me. what's happening with you? I think Afro is in town now from out of town. Wonder what he's up to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home