Friday, January 13, 2006

Don't be that guy...

Well, today, I was, *that* guy. People know that I don't like using public bathrooms unless i'm sitting on top of at least 2 levels of paper, and hanging on to a door-hook or the toilet paper rack for leverage. I also hate it when people don't flush.

Well, when all the plumbing is out in the bathrooms, it's hard not to be *that* guy who doesn't flush. It also sucks when you can't wash your hands, another BIG pet peeve.

My girlfriend thinks I'm nuts, that I'm some sort of OCD-germophobe. And she's right. Good thing I have a bottle of purel (spritz every 2 hours), and the one working sink (a "kitchen" sink...i know, i feel bad washing my hands in there) in the whole building. I'm thoroughly skeeved out and can hardly bare to finish my turkey sandwhich.

Coupled with the fact that our phones aren't working. Great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home