Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Shows.

Hey Guys!

I have two comedy shows this week -- Tuesday and Wednesday.

The Tuesday Show is at a pretty nifty bar called An Tua Nua on 835 Beacon St in Boston/Brookline. It's parallel to Fenway Park, but there's usually a good amount of parking on Beacon street. Ticket price is $7 and the show starts at 8:30.

Wednesday we perform at Improv Boston which is at: 1253 Cambridge St, in Cambridge. It's a bit difficult to find parking, nonetheless I would recommend driving rather than taking the central square t stop and then walking. Tickets are $5 and the show starts at 8pm.

Come to both! We have a dilapidated group due to the holiday, but I still think we can put on a show!

Peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever heard of John Legend? I'm sure you have but I saw him on Conan over break and can't believe I've never heard him before. He performed "Stay with You" and was fantastic. It turns out he's quite popular (his other songs are also shockingly good) and had 8 Grammy Nominations for his debut album last year. Also, guess who this is? Bet you never will. Unless I give you a hint. Closter. Hope the holidays went well Ra...

11:59 PM, January 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home