Friday, January 06, 2006

Double True!

Ah...who doesn't love that "Lazy Sunday" rap?

So, the reason why I haven't been posting in a long while is that 10 days ago, at our last An Tua Nua performance before the New Year, I cut my finger on an exposed piece of metal attached to the bar. I cut all the way down to the fat, just before the muscle. It didn't hurt at first, but I was losing a LOT of blood. And then it wasn't until people around me brought up how bad the cut was when I started to panic. Really panic.

But, I finished the show, drove myself to the emergency room and waited over 4 hours to hve a 20 minute procedure. Thankfully my girlfriend joined me, and we stayed up just making fun of the experience and trying not to fall asleep. The physician's assitant crazy-glued the tip of my left-hand ring finger, so I didn't have any stitches.

It just stopped hurting. It's not so numb anymore, it just itches and is sore more than anything.

Needless to say, writing anything -emails, blog entries, manifesto's- has been pretty difficult.

But don't give me a medal. I didn't get any shrapnel in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home