Tuesday, August 09, 2005

DOA:Ultimate

Just decided to put away my video games until the weekend. I am justnot satisfied, and staying up late to the wee hours of the morning seriously limits my productivity the next day.

Plus, I just bought a new video game, and I'm thoroughly unimpressed. Is it enough to ask for an indepth fighting game, preferrably wrestling, that has great controls and doesn't lose it's appeal after beating it? I beat DOA in a day. Wrestlemania 21 stunk. Raw 2 wasn't much better, and I don't remember how the Legends of Wrestling is.

Any suggestions? If not, I'm going to have to give them up entirely. Should I just go ahead and buy ps2 just to play smackdown vs raw (is it that good?).

Argh. I should've done "CS" as a major, so that I can make my own games.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:03 AM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger Carl said...

Get a PS2 and play some real games with some real men. I saw one system with two controllers on Craigslist for $120. You could probably trade in your X-box and games and cover most of the cost.

11:06 AM, August 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home