Sunday, February 12, 2006

One of those foward thingies

I hate snow. I also hate these forward thingies, because y'all know everything about me if you've read my two biographies already -- The Bible, and Batman Beyond: A Novelization. And plus these emails touch a certain nerve that always makes me cry.

Just give me a minute.

Okay, let's begin.

1. What is your full name? Phineas Q. Kruckamuck, aka: Rashed Townes, aka: Megaman X, aka: Ike Turner.

2. What color pants are you wearing? black sean john sweats that were marked down from $70 to $20. Since I refuse to take off my "rich pants", I know have a golf-ball sized hole in them. Or on them? Whatever, it's near my crotch.

3. What are you listening to right now? 1510am The Zone: Sporting News Radio.


4. What was the last thing you ate? last ate? man, kate's eating cholcolate chip panckaes right now, so i'm going to and eat a chocolate brownie. BEAT THAT!

5. Do you wish on stars? Only on Ike Turner. And Prince. Occassionaly Prince.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Kate and I would both be Purple--her from embarassment for being caught, and me for beating punched repeatedly, and her for being embarassed for being caught by Channel 5's "Help Me Hank"

7. How is the weather right now? As if Boston wasn't white enough, there's a total "white out" outside my window. I think it's snow. It could be that Macy's having a sale, and the black folks haven't woken up yet. But it's snowy, windy and we have half-a-foot of snow.

8. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Kate, last night I was a gentlemen (re: effeminate) and dropped Kate off at 1AM.

9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Kate? My girlfriend? Meh, she's alright. I guess.

10. How old are you today? 25, ug.

11.Favorite drink? alcohol- gasoline with a twist of lemon non-alc: egg-nog?

12. Favorite sport? basketball, followed by baseball and football.

13. Hair color? black

14. What color is your car? Gold

15. Siblings? Do you really think that I would be so weak to allow anyone to else to survive? And by which I mean, yes, I have siblings.

16. Favorite month? August (because it's revered) and November (because I was born into it. Yes, I was "born into" it like royalty).

17. Favorite food? It's all foods I can't eat since my allergic reaction: peanuts, shrimp, dim sum. You think not having them would make me feel great, but no absense makes the heart grow founder. what's left? I like hamburgers and pizza.

18. What was the last movie you saw? I saw The Aristocrats last night on DVD and Crash. The last movie movie in the theatres was Debbie Does...eerrr, it was Syriana.

19. Favorite day of the year? Birthday. Occassionally Christmas, depending on how much Fox News tries to ruin it for me.

20. Who do I vent to when angry? Everyone.

21. What was your favorite toy as a child? Sega and Super Nintendo.

22. Summer or Winter? Summer

23. Hugs or kisses? How 'bout both...(lowers voice)down there!

24Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate and vanilla- I like them both!


26. Who is most likely to respond? Sister and and the people who read my blog.

27. Who is least likely to respond? The guys. And the people who read my blog.


28. When was the last time you cried? Probably a couple of days ago when I realized that I wasn't going to be the last person alive on Earth in the year 2600.

29. What is under your bed? Grant's Tomb! Wait, wrong riddle.

30. Who is the friend you have had the longest? My right hand(s) and Matt.

31. What did you do last night? Watched Crash and the Aristocrats with Kate and then drove her an hour home. Then drove back. Looked at "art" films, wrote a blog, surfed the 'net, read comic books, and then put myself to bed at the still-considerable hour of 2:45.

32. What are you afraid of? Failing. So, what do I end up doing? Nothing! Kids, always remember: It's better not to try.

33. Plain, buttered or salted popcorN? death by piranha.

34. Favorite car? cars that look like the chevy avalanche (with a cab and some seats towards the back of it), almost anything by bmw.

35. Favorite flower? lavender?

36. Number of keys on your key ring? let's see here, dungeon, house, mistress, girlfriend's, wife, fort knox, white house lincoln room, bathroom at fenway park....3 I have 3 keys.

37. How many years at your current job? job? haha, I work? 3.

38. Favorite day of the week? Friday cause I can anticipate the weekend (truer words were never spoken kate)

39. What did you do on your last birthday? had a cool surprise party. a very cool surprise party.

40. How many states have you lived in? 2


41. How many cities have you lived in? 6- Roxbury (boston), Columbus, Praetos (on Jupiter), Lexington, Cambridge, Somerville,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home