Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My Acceptance Speech

Or should it be "acceptence" speech? Quick spell-check, and yep it's with an "A".

Okay, so here's an "acceptance" speech written by the very funny Stevn Carrill. I mean, Steve Carrell. I admire his work, and since he's from Concord, Mass (the next town over), it gives me hope that I can "make it" in Hollywood in my 30's/40's. But I hopefully I'll make it sooner.

Here's the video
. Wait for it to load.



By the way, just read this comic book called Fables. Great stuff. Maybe I'll explain later.

I also broke down and got a wireless keyboard and mouse combo. It's nice son! I mean, real nice! Still no rolling-desk chair. Using the crappy, "that 70's show" style kitchen chairs that I got for free. The back's all twisted and broken. Next paycheck, I'm splurging!

Extra Steve Carrell videos.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

I saw that--it was hilarious! Hugh Laurie's was also pretty good. And Emma Thompson's intro for the Pride & Prejudice clip.

3:42 PM, February 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home