Sunday, February 12, 2006

"Transformers!...

"...More than meets the eye!"

So I guess a few of the boys went to see Transformers tonight. My lady-bug and I were scared of the snow. So I drove her back home instead of chilling at the midnight show. Man, that's just a movie from childhood I wish I saw in the movie theatre when young.

Actual conversation:

Me: You know Transformers is like the best movie ever.
Her: Uh.
Me: Yeah you'll like it too. They remade 'Transformers 'into one of your favorite movies.
Her: Really?
Me: I mean, I was watching 'English Patient,' and I was like, 'I've seen this movie before...Oh, 'Transformers!'"
Her: oh.
Me: Remember 'Schindler's List,' and, 'Passion of Christ' and 'Malcom X?' All remakes of Transformers. I was watching 'Star Wars III,' and was like...
Her: Let me guess...
Me: Yeah, I've seen it before! It was a remake of 'The Matrix,' which was a remake of 'Transformers.'
Her: Ugh. *giggle*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home