Tuesday, December 20, 2005

13381 steps!!!

So, today started off kinda slow. I wasn't feeling too, peppy, because my body hurt from doing a full-body weight lifting routine the other day. usually when i get to the gym i only have 30 minutes so i just hop on the bike or something, and here i actually decided to play arnold and do some bench presses and good mornings. well, my body was feeling it today.

plus, i'm trying to make it to work by a certain time and i just haven't yet.

but then things started to take off once i got performing tonight. first off, i did some stand-up. not all the jokes i wanted to do, but i actually got some laughs. i acutally felt less uncomfortable than usual. which is a big step. i did some of my jokes. some of other people's jokes. and some things that came to me on the spot...that was actually funny! wahoo!

and some of our skits killed too. we have a new guy (sorta) who works at wzlx and gave us a plug on the air!!!! and we're working on bringing jam'n and a few other radio stations out. so we're moving on up! to the east side. we finally found a piece of the piiiiiiieee!

and now i'm psyched. i dont' want to go to bed. because i'm afraid the bugs will eat me.

speaking of which, how come i'm the only one who runs the vacuum cleaner and broom in the kitchen? i bent down to wipe up some water i spilled, and when i came up my paper towel had picked up a colony of dust bunnies who said, "please spare us." that's right, i had a new form of sentient (self-aware) life growing in my kitchen. and like a dutiful, full-blooded american, i promptly ended said life, less than surpass me on the food chain.

and to top it all off, all my walking at the mall, around the office, around the town, on the ellipitical machine means i walked around 13000 steps today...you need 10,000 to lose a pound a day! wahoo!

I feel....

(jumps fist first into air)

GREAT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home