Friday, August 05, 2005

Howdy

Great show last night. I fubbed up the ending. We were debating wether we would just leave, or if we would actually come in after 5 min of silence. So, I ended the hold out, by peering my head in. Said something goofy, got an applause, and felt bad. I should've cleared what I was doing with the group first, but it just felt like we were being rude, or I should say, that the audience's sense of humor wasn't the same. if we perform there in front of the Tribe again, then maybe they will get the joke that we do our "bow" at the beginning of the show.

It was also cool seeing some folks from LHS, as well as some harvard peeps, and then a random great friend/basketball teammate of mine that i was really chill with in highschool, but haven't seen since then. he was there supporting someone else, but lo and behold we were chilling after the show for a bit.

looking forward to this weekend. one more show. and just some relaxing to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home