Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Kinsey

Just got back from the gym today. Lifted weights. I actually reached 200 on an incline, but I must be doing something wrong. Or that must not be a lot of weight.

Watching Kinsey with my girlfriend. Definitely not an action flick. Kinda interesting, but who am I kidding. I'm not up for these movies and their adult-oriented serious themes. But SHE is, so here we are. Guess it's time for me to grow up.

It's an interesting book, and Liam Neeson is an INCREDIBLE actor. Man, and according to IMDB, he "worked as a forklift operator for Guinness, truck driver, assistant architect and an amateur boxer." Well, I guess I got a ways to go. Where do I start? I guess Improv acting as a good place. I need to lose weight so I can get "regular" acting gigs. But really, I just need to make my own mark. Or to be more precise, I need to muster up some more courage and quit being so lazy.

Catch you on the flip side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home