Monday, July 18, 2005

Karl Rove is ruining America.

Honestly,

Why do we live in the climate we do today? Why is everything that is "anti-Bush" met with such venom on the Right side of the political spectrum? Why? Why? Why?

I'm not in the mood to blog about him, but I just feel that Rove, and Rick Santorum... I mean, remember when the "angry white males" came to power in 1992 with the "contract with America" and blamed everything on liberalism and on minorities? But remember how they said it was Clinton's fault, because he was one of like, 10 politicians that had a extramarital affairs?

So, how did one man's transgressions make it okay for the Right to smear and attack everyone, even their own when they step out of line?

Listen, I'm in insurance. I'm in a conservative industry. And I can tell you that even people within my industry have problems with the new changes in the "Ownership Society." What's going to happen is that as people crack under the new responsibility, more and more people will be relying on emergency services. Our hospitals will be taxed as more people can't pay for health care. Our police will be taxed as we cut their budgets; because crime rises as people's real income decreases (we can write a whole blog on this one); and let's not forget the strain on our fire departments because an ownership society can ill afford to protect against slacking regulations. I have more points (our depleting military), but simply voicing such concerns makes you sympathetic with terrorist.

Sigh. I'm rambling again.


Wrestling's on. I hope I get to see the good guys win.

Holy Sh!t! Cena won. The good guys do win. Nice. Suck it Eric Bischoff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home