Tuesday, March 08, 2005

it's been a while.

Kudos to Ethan for id-ing the singer as Aaliyah.

I know it's bee a while. Been working hard. Sort of. Trying to get in some company paper work to get credit, as well as a quote, for a client. Been taking too long. Just got my company review...and well, I ain't doing so well. Oh well. Here's to a better '05.

I HATE THE SNOW.

Is it because I'm lazy and haven't done anything with my life that I'm getting hammered with snow? There was the car accident in '00, '01?, or mabye it was '02. Whatev'. Then, there was the knee incident. And now I have all this stuff to do, like my sister's science fair, and apparently we're due to get hammered again.

Is it just me, or is the winter getting longer and longer? As a kid, I hated March, because it was so much rain and not enough sun. Now as an adult, I would kill to have those rainy Marches, and not this wintery hell-hole called Massachusetts. And they say there's no such thing as Global Warming! Well, in the northeast there is. Maybe it's a plot to get back at us for being one of the "blue" states?

Oh yeah, and keep smiling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home