Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Hey!

Sup!

How's it going, buddy?

Got anew computer, of sorts.

i have two hand me down macs in my house. one from my uncle, and the other from the house. but see, they are using the old school pc for macs and school reports, so i decided to take the newer mac for a test spin. growl! tight like a virg...

the older mac would have been fin, but its os 9.1, and apparentely that is very hard to get a ethernet connection for. well, i actually i cant figure it out.

also,the quotation marks are missing from the keyboard, so i am missing loads of punctionation.

im not going to go over it witht he spell shceck either..

asdfas;jklasdf.

ahh..

so, been working a lot lately.

LOADS...

had a nice sales meeting...with a master sales man. kinda like the JEDI of sales. i will write more on that later.

also, i need to update the blogosphere on kate and I's trip down to Mystic, CT. as well as tell yall about my personal training, new gym, purple rain, and up coming booking engagements. so, stay tuned this weekend for a monster reivew of my persona llife.

PEACE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home