Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Cast is off...Koniciwa Witches.

"Konichiwa Witches"- Japanese gangsta in the world series of dice skit on the Dave Chappelle show.

Got the brace off, now I'm in a flexible cast.

The person who's like the Physician Assistant's helper (the Physician's Assistant's Assistant) is this cute Russian lady about 2 or 3 years younger than me. Now, hold on. By cute I mean that literally. She's 5'1 probably all of 85 pounds soaping wet. How I know this, and how many times we've taken a bath together is not the point. I love my girlfriend, and I don't plan on leaving her, but "cute" is apt I tells ya.

And they put me in this like brace that you see the athletes wear. That's right. I said it. I'm an athlete. Stop snickering, because snot's coming out your nose and my boss can hear you. She, the Physician's Assistant (--ha! You thought I was going to say Physician's Assistant's Assistant, didn't you?), has me, literally, marching around. I have to put my knee up to my chest, and then lower it down to the ground. I only do this every now and then to re-teach myself how to walk. Of course, this ends up looking like I work for Monty Python's Ministry of Silly Walks (is this walk patented? Yes, I think so. You've got to be more original.)

It's kind of funny when you to a orthopedic doctor. You got to figure out that these are the people who are a bit squeamish about blood and squishy-ness. That's why they opt for the bones, where they can manipulate your broken shoulder slot with their clumsy hands.

So, I go their last year to see them about my back problems. What do they do; push down on my back. What comes out? A fart. Boy, you've never seen a patient get dismissed from an office so fast. I think I was told to go to Phys. Therapy about that shoulder. Maybe I'll ask them to take a look at it when I get the exercises for my knee.

The good thing is that this will help me in my goal to lose weight. The bad news is that I have to stop being lazy. Sigh. I had another thought, but I'm tired.

In other news, I'm going to store to pick up MVP Baseball 2005. IT BETTER BE THERE. Or, I'll have to wait another day...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha- that was so funny- I laughed a lot! LOVE IT!

11:35 AM, February 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home