Thursday, February 17, 2005

Kicking the habit

So you want funny?

I've added another blog, where I'll post 1-liners and the like. It's called "Impulsive Cretin" and you can catch it on the right.

Dunk Contest this weekend baby. Let's hope it's okay.

ALIAS LAST NIGHT ROCKED...But you know what they're going to do? They're going to make Sloan evil again. They should just leave him be. The, bad-guy who's trying his hardest to be good, but no-one will believe him, is much-much intriguing and mysterious than the bad-guy pretends to be a good guy and eventually becomes bad again. Although, his "heel turn" last year was kinda cool. Kind of a "you really don't understand this," type of deal. But he should be fine, I mean, what more power could he want?

and I was able to sucessfully go two days without touching the lazy-box. and I only played for 1.5 hours (okay, maybe 3, but I fell asleep).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scrubs is way better than Alias- my new goal is to dump on every other tv show until scrubs is the only show on television.

5:33 PM, February 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home