Monday, February 07, 2005

Dy? NASTY!

So,

Another Super Bowl down, another title for the Patriots. It's stranger. Just 5 years ago we here in Boston are calling them the Patsies, and now we're hailing them as the greatest team from Boston since (wait for it) the 2004 Red Sox. Yes, I turn on sports talk radio this morning, and what do I hear? Interviews with Tom Brady, Deion Branch, Rodney Harrison ? Nope. I hear talk on the Sport Zone, about Pedro Martinez pitching for the NY Mets. What's wrong with this town? The Sox won already, so let's drop our self-loathing and focus in on the moment. For a while anyways.

What do you think about the website?

Any suggestions?

I'm trying to decide whether I should make this a refugee camp of sorts for all my random ideas. Or, should I make this focused on what particular subject, say humor, and create another sports-type one?

Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home