Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Things that make you go, "Check, please."

...And then you grab your coat and leave.

Anyways...

Okay, want to hear something stupid? Sure you do!

I have this habit of popping my joints, just you know, like wiggling a leg (foreshadowing), or twisting my neck, rotating my shoulders, cracking my knuckles...

So, I get up and think to myself, "ooh, my right knee is kind of stiff. Let me wiggle-OW!" And I slumped back in my chair...RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A MEETING!

What a life.

Yeah?

How about this: Without a planner, my stress was that I had a lot to do, but don't know when/where to do it. Now, I'm constantly faced with a big reminder that my life is busy, or should I say that I have no life.

You know what I need? A good book or magazine article and the john. Be back in half an hour...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home