Monday, August 15, 2005

new computer blues

i'm confused. it's early, and this is going to be a quick post.

does anyone know how to configure a tv tuner card?

I just bought a new computer over the tax-free weekend. It was horrendous. Just a terrible time of waiting for inept cusomter service people to deal with you. One guy, who I thought was decent and honest, sold me on this cheap computer, which is cool because I was going to spend about $200 more for a computer with a tv tuner. He said all I had to do was purchase an outside card, and plug it in. well, i did that and now whenever i try to activate it the screen goes dark.

so, should i return it and spend the extra $200? or just try to fix the damn thing myself? another thing is, i went looking for my computer online, and for another $20 I could have gotten the same model, but "newer." am i just splitting hairs here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home