Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Wait!

Scene Int.

An audience member, YOU, is walking down the hall way, about to re-enter your cubicle. A man, RA, is running after You with his shirt un-tucked, and a panicked look on his face.


RA
Hey,

Did I catch you on your Lunch Break? Are you still free? Great. Hey, listen. I need you to do me a favor...

Close up. Ra is peering directly into You's face.

RA
I'm hosting tonight (4/4) at An Tua Nua, 835 Beacon St in Boston. Show starts at 8:30 PM. I need people to come out and laugh. Just come out and laugh it up for me. If you don't enjoy the show, I'll gladly personally refund you the $7. (In post-dated checks.) Alright? Can you do that for me? Thanks!

Ra kisses You on the cheek. Ra then runs away with a satisfied look on his face -- off to find his next audience member. Camera lingers while You looks away in confusion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home