Monday, March 27, 2006

"I like to ride my bicycle, I like to ride my bike..."

This weekend the gf and I went on inaugural bike ride. I haven't ridden a bike since highschool, and I had some, um, "bruises", to show for it.

But, it was wonderful trip. Of course the gf doesn't think so because I moaned and complained the entire time. But, who doesn't like to complain? Who's with me? Anyone? Fine (grumble, hate you all, grumble).

Tuesday Night we have a show. Let me put that in bold letters of doom.

TUESDAY NIGHT WE HAVE A SHOW.
AN TUA NUA, 8PM
835 BEACON ST, BOSTON, MA


We're performing a new skit that I wrote. Wahoo!

Open casting call.

This Saturday, pretty much all day, we're filming a batman movie. we need people willing to stand in as "mobsters" and feign getting beat up by Batman and Robin.

You down? Hollar at brotha...

1 Comments:

Blogger Carl said...

CHBURPS.

2:12 PM, March 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home