Saturday, January 21, 2006

Comedy Updates?

It's 12 PM on a Saturday. I'm up writing some funny skits for my comedy group, and one thing hits my mine. Man, it's good to be an American (classical) Liberal.

//run Bush voice imitation.

Who am I kidding, I'm a conservative. Just kidding. See, got you there, didn't I? That's comedy.

//end Bush voice imitation.

I am doing Stand-Up this coming Tuesday. Hooray! It's going to suuuuuck.

And we have new skits. I think we may have 5 new skits actually. Hrmm...Should be interesting.

Hope you're alright.

Want me to tell you what happened to my car? Well, I got it back from the mechanics, (JarJar Binks, Yousa with the MECHANICS!?), but do you want me to tell you about the specifics of it?

If you want to know, I'll post. Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home