Friday, November 11, 2005

Just a bad week

I'm officially the worst sales guy in the office. (I probably have 2 months to live.)
Road rage's killing me. Honestly, I've had little time to do anything I wanted to, then when I get to, something else comes up (or I get admonished for wanting to just chill out, and maybe watch tv or play video games because it's "not active" enough.). Or I have to fix something that's broken or clean up a mess that happened because something broke down. Or, I've been carting here and there for no reason just to pick something or someone up, or to sit and do nothing.

I also hate having to spend time doing what other people think is fun. Like reading a book. I don't like feeling like it's a homework assignment. I'll get around to it on my own time!

Enough complaining. Maybe work will start to click, my comedy group will gel a little bit, and other things will just fit into my life better. Or maybe not. Then I'll see you at the end of the tunnel.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, you're such a grouch! Stop pouting and start smiling

5:14 PM, November 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home