Wednesday, October 11, 2006

It's October already?

normally when it's been a while I usually open up with an apology.
Or a new format.
or a new promise.
a new something.

Well, let me give you, for once, a new entry.

A couple of months ago I was going to open up a new website. My own domain. Fresh graphics and content, and even offer a place for people like yourselves to meet up. Sort of a forum or message board. It's an idea I've been sitting on for a while. Plus, I wanted to start a web-based business with the Angry Bostonian, but rather than mess up his idea, I decided it was better for me to get my feet wet a bit so that I could help him out more.

Then, we had a minor health crisis in my family and the money I saved for the project (and for my new car) was donated to the cause. I'd like to pretend that I'm all disappointed, but honestly I don't mind. It's always a pleasure and a privilege to give what you can.

Moving on. I am slowly coming back to a place where I can create what I want to. It's probably won't go live until late-November, but I think you'll like it. One of the jobs I interviewed for was a job as a PR-manager for a prominent Boston-area video game company. (RUN-ON SENTENCE! PHEW!) It was a job I've wanted for years. Obviously, we've decided to go in different directions (I think), but I decided to do a job similar to that, but on a part-time business. It's going to go very slowly at first, but I'm hoping to create an entertainment space for friends and colleagues to discuss and learn about interesting sub-culture phenomena.

We'll see how that goes. But I'm going to need your help, looking at the site, making suggestions, etc.

Also am a proud owner of a new Nissan Versa. It's a nice car. Email me, and I'll pick you up and take you for a spin. It'll change your life!

Hope you're well.

Congratulations to Amanda and Stace/"Steve" on their engagement. Awesome!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

video game company, go figure. congratulations!

9:41 PM, October 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home