Friday, September 01, 2006

Resignation Letter

I resigned today from my job. I've thought, talked and prayed over it for the last few months. I've also talked around it, using hints and innuendos -- but finally I decided to do it.

With that, I'm going to take this labor day weekend off and redesign the website and put some effort and elbow grease into my "web presence". I'm going to take the next two weeks off, then I'm going to start my new job here in Worcester.

Hope all is well with you. Give me a call or an email. I'd love to hear from you.

- Cool Hand

2 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

congrats, bro! change is tough. good luck!

10:29 PM, September 01, 2006  
Blogger Jean said...

Congrats, Ra! Way To Go. Tell us about your new job!

7:53 PM, September 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home