Thursday, August 10, 2006

Quit Using My Name!

Terrorist plots always has some dumb mofo with my name. I was driving in and heard some guy say, "Why don't we just arrest some brown skin guy with the name Rasheed." Well, before the rest of America gets on board and drafts this into the new Patriot Act, let me just ay that I DO NOT in any way support terrorism. Quit using my name! Do not make me use a translation of my name, or worse, have me pick two random and crappy words to replace my Arabic-sounding name to avoid suspicion!

It's not fair....

Does anyone who shares a name with Timothy McVeigh or Ted Kazinski get suspicious looks? No! Shut up Carlos Mencia, I'm not Arabic, and I don't care if someone with the name Rasheed's a terrorist...I AM NOT A TERRORIST. I may be an educated black man, but I swear I am not a threat to America.

Why do people kill in the name of the Lord? When the neighborhood cat killed a mouse and brought it to my feet, did I say, "Thanks Mittens; you'll be blessed with a thousand virgins...Or boxes of catnip and kitty litter." Did I say that? No!

So quit f*$@%#! things up for the rest of us.

- Sincerely,

RASHEED HASAN

I mean,

ROD HAMMER

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

y didnt u post my britney clip?

9:12 PM, August 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home