Saturday, August 05, 2006

There's a 5 am in the morning now? %*#@!

Got up early to drive the fiance to the hospital for her surgery rotation/rounds/whatever this morning at 5:30. Go off and save the world honey! Or at least our little patch of Worcester...

So, since I'm up and trolling for videos to entertain myself, I thought I'd share some with you here.

Two are flash-thingies that you can go to the actual website to view, ok?

Let's start with three I can include here as imbedded videos.


(Above) Pablo Francisco is one of the funniest stand-ups around! Check out this video from the tonight show! He does things you may try to do when playing around with your friends (voices, parodies, etc), but you really can't do it with as much quality as he can. I tried to embed the Spikedhumor video, but I wasn't quite able to get the "embed src" code to work. I'll bone up on my html in the future. (hehe, i said, "up").


(Above) Who are these guys? "Ok, Go?" Is that name of the song or the video? Anyways... What a great music video! Reminds me I have to go to the gym when they open at 8.


(Above) For some reason I always remember this video from Tiny Toons when I was younger. I just think from a comedy perspective it's a brilliant parody of a They Might Be Giants song. In fact, I don't know what the original lyrics were anymore!

And here's a link to a flash video parody of Metal Gear Solid. Honestly, it's a little corny in parts.

And here's a link to a pretty amazing retelling of Little Red Riding Hood. Sad ending, and has gore so it's not safe for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home