Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Some of you have nightmares for dreams...

...but can i tell you about MY real-life nightmare?

i'll be quick, since i have a big day at work today. time for "STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS-NESS STYLE":

woke up early. going to go to gym. putting on my socks. got hypnotized by computer. drove to gym. decided had no time for gym. got ready for work. got caught in traffic. got breakfast burrito at "lowfat Knowfat". realized said burrito is the size of macdonald's old burrito, but 3 times more expensive. got to work. realized i had a whole in my pants (yep. THAT type of hole). as i was walking up the stairs, my belt loop got caught in the zipper of my briefcase. so i was trying to untie it with my hands around my back. had to get co-worker Sharon to help out. now i have two holes in my pants. and i have a very important prospect/new business oportunity lunch at noon sharp. no time to get some new pants. crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home