Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Unit

Man, I'm digging the Unit. I'm going to add it to the dvr list baby, I don't care what you think! I always catch bits and pieces of it and like what I see. Yeah, I may miss Knights of Prosperity, which apparently is like the next anointed sitcom, but still!

Today's issue: there was this white supremacist guy who gave fertilizer to a foreign terrorist. Which brings up a question: Why doesn't the government go after all those White Supremacist groups? Why don't they bust up those guys who helped the OK City bomber? They at least made it public they caught the ATL city bomber. But it just made me angry that there are all these proto-right groups that seek to tear America down, you know?

Alright, commercial break over. Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home