Friday, March 10, 2006

Trip To Cali/Ohio

"Leaving...On a Jet Plane...*clap*clap*...Don't know when I'll be back again!"

Well, hopefully March 18th.

The Lady-Raptor and I are going to San Francisco to visit some friends/family, then flying to Ohio to meet up with my family (and introduce her to them). Fun, fun, fun.

Trip's costing us an arm, a leg, a kidney and my meningeal fluid. Which is cool because I don't need meningitis. Although, I do probably need something protecting my spinal chord.

Sorry, had to make a joke here. "BY MENNEN." (Or is it "BUY MENNEN?")

Yeah, so we're going down there. I'll try to bring back some warm weather and a few, non-apocalyptic level 9 earthquakes when I get back. I'll also leave the cows in COW-hio (her phrase, not mine), but if I run into my good buddy Dave Chappelle, I'll tell him you said, "Hi," and "Get back to work."

Peace!

2 Comments:

Blogger Elliott said...

A couple of things:

-The nice weather is here already. If you can get it duty free though, go for it.

-Promise me you'll punch anybody in the mouth who says 'pop' instead of 'soda'.

1:37 PM, March 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will punch anyone who says pop instead of soda. I promise

1:51 PM, March 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home